Tuesday, September 27, 2011

How do you change the speaker in a 1999 Volvo s80?

I have a 1999 Volvo S80 T6 with the premium sound option. I somehow blew out the speaker on the passenger side door. I can find a replacement but I would like to know how swap it out myself. The speaker in question is the bigger one of the two and it is located on the lower side of the passenger door.





Thank You|||remove door panel. to change speaker. maybe riveted to the door metal. be careful not to break tabs.


Speaker may not be the problem,s Could have a contact or wiring problem. your system may need to be replaced if its at fault seen that problem before. will cost $ $$$$ to repair. cannot just replace system or remove with after market system. need software to operate the new system and remove system. it is part of the network to the car!!!!


recommend you sell the car asap.

No comments:

Post a Comment