Tuesday, September 27, 2011

How do I disable the seat belt chime on a 1978 Volvo. I always wear my seatbelt but the chime is continous.?

I tried everything I know. This is rediculous. A Volvo may set and rot for thirty years, but if you put a battery in the chime will start and continue no matter what|||Check the seatbelt to make sure the sensor hasn't been disconnected, or try to find the speaker and smash it. There may even be a fuse specifically for that.|||This may not be possible if it has power seats On my Ford f150 the wire too the seat belt chime got caught in the seat mechinism and broke. When it did I had no power too the power seats because they were wired too the same circuit as were the seat belts and I lost power too everything and had too have it repaired.

No comments:

Post a Comment