Tuesday, September 27, 2011

How much saran-wrap would it take to cover a Volvo XC 70?

My neighbor got a new Volvo XC70 when she got her license, and for an April Fools joke, I want to completely cover her car in saran-wrap making it impossible for her to get in. How much should I use and how much will it cost?|||37 rolls and 120 dollars.|||Haha that is going to be so funny! You know that Aprils Fools Day isn't until like 6 months, but that is good you are planning ahead:) Well it all depends on how many layers you are planning on doing I would say use 2-3 of those GINORMOUS saran-wraps that you get at like Sam's Club or Costco. That is about 30 dollars, I think. Good luck and Happy April Fools Day!:)|||It would be cheaper to get some of the clear protective wrapping that they use on furniture during a move. You should be able to get that at any uhaul dealer or at an office supply.





Saran Wrap is expensive and not nearly as strong as the furniture wrap.|||I would use bubble wrap. and shipping tape, Price minimal, reaction priceless|||37 rolls and 120 dollars.

No comments:

Post a Comment