Tuesday, September 27, 2011

What type of stereo should I get for my Volvo 240 wagon?

I have a 93 volvo station wagon, and it only has a tape player. I want to get a new stereo for it (one with a CD player), but what type should I get? Where do I get it? and can I put it in myself?|||1st check your speakers to see if they can hold the impedance of a new head-unit


2nd i suggest ALPNE or PIONEER or JVC in high price order


3rd best-buy curcuit-city has a wide variety of radios and they can install for you OR


4th do-it-yourself??? you need a wire harness and radio housing kit,, the wire harness goes to the car's harness and those wires go to the radio harness color matched and the housing kit is to fit the radio in place so it doesn't move or get stolen---but if this is your 1st install i suggest let the pro's do it cause just one wrong connection can burn the radio out%26lt;%26lt;%26lt;ya-mean?|||Listen to the radio dude.

No comments:

Post a Comment