Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Can anyone tell me where to buy a new Volvo Engine?

I am searching to buy a brand new Volvo Engine for a 740. Any website ideas will help. EBAY does not have any. I need a brand new engine. Thanks!|||volvo will sell you a brand new rebuilt engine [the red engine has been out of production for years now] there are many shops capable of rebuilding your engine or one from a salvage-yard [this can minimize downtime] be prepared to spend between 3-4 k for turnkey job. if you want something w/ higher performance see ipd usa for parts and advice [they still live and breath volvo]|||I own a 1992, 240- 3rd one. I keep them alive by buying engines from a salvage yard. Still get about 300-400,000 miles out of each one!|||A volvo dealer.|||(1) Contact a Volvo dealer get some info and price





(2) Try JC Whitney for info and price





(3) Or put your ad on e-bay

No comments:

Post a Comment